Preparing slides that are both meaningful and visually appealing has gotten a lot easier thanks to technology. Whether it is for your classroom, a departmental talk, or a conference presentation, here are resources to help craft beautiful slides.
- Slidebean - Web presentation software that lets you create beautiful slide design in seconds. SPONSORED LINK
- IdeaStorm - Before starting, you need a solid outline. Use this free iPad app for a visual brainstorming session.
- Veezzle - When you are ready to start filling in your slides, this image search service helps you find royalty-free stock photos.
- The Noun Project - For professionally-designed icons, this resource has thousands of icons for thousands of nouns.
- Pic Collage - Put images and icons you've found into a collage with this mobile app for ideation or your presentation.
- Flipagram - Or turn those images and icons into a slideshow with narration or music to liven up your presentation a notch.
Want more? Check out these collections of tools created by members like you.
- Online Presentation Tools - Curated by instructional technology facilitator Kristy Rocquin.
- Tools & Apps for Inspiring Creativity within the Common Core - Curated by educational technology research director Dr. Annette Kratcoski.
Enjoy these great tools for educators!
- Mike Lee, Co-founder of edshelf