I have a true love for Tellagami! I have enjoyed using it and telling teachers about it. There are so many great ideas on integrating this tool in your classroom. I have listed some below that come courtesy of a fellow blogger. It is very user friendly and your students will not have a problem navigating and using the app. It is not only student friendly, but teacher friendly as well.
Tellagami is a free app that students will enjoy using to create narrated animations. Simply add a background, select an emotion and let your tellagami tell the story. This app is available at the iTunes Store as well as the Play Store.
Check out my Tellagmi!
Some quick ideas you might try from Samantha Morra at EdTechTeacher.org:
- Have your character tell a story.
- Pick a person in history and have them introduce themselves
- Use a plant cell as the background and have the avatar name and discuss the function of each part of the cell.
- Recite a famous poem or speech
- Read a poem they wrote
- Take a trip or go back in time and describe where the location/time period
- Speak in Spanish, French, Mandarin or any language